Possible in the winter and in the summer semester
- Via the Ruhr-Universität Bochum
- Is also possible with a Transcript of Records (min. 150 ECTS)
- Summer semester: January 15
- Winter semester: July 15
- Transcript of Records deadline: January 21 (summer) or July (winter
- Summer semester: March 15
- Winter semester: September 15
- Bachelor degree in economics and/or management with a total of 180 ECTS
- 40 ECTS from the field of management
- 30 ECTS from the field of economics
- 15 ECTS from the field of mathematics/statistics
- English language skills
Is required for enrollment after receipt of admission. For this purpose, please contact the Student Advisory Service.
- The study program is free of charge except for the regular university social contribution.
- The study program is admission restricted.
… is German (and English)
With a master degree in Management & Economics, you can pursue a doctorate.
If you have any questions about this degree programme, please contact the Student Advisory Service at any time:
Student Affairs Officer: