Is only possible in the winter semester
- Via the Ruhr-Universtität Bochum
- Is also possible with a Transcript of Record (min. 150 ECTS)
- Winter semester: July 15
- Transcript of Record deadline: July 21
- Winter semester: September 15
- Summer semester: March 15
- Bachelor degree in economics and/or management with a total of 180 ECTS
- 60 ECTS from the field of Business Administration, of which 40 ECTS in the field of Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Controlling & Taxation
- 30 ECTS from the field of economics and/or mathematics/statistics
- English language skills
Is required for enrollment after receipt of admission. For this purpose, please contact the student advisory service.
- The study program is free of charge except for the regular university social contribution.
- The study program is admission restricted.
- Apply if you are a graduate of a six-semester bachelor program in economics (management and economics), economics.
Information about the study program
… is German (and English)
- Finance: Prof. Dr. Stephan Paul
- Accounting: Prof. Dr. Bernhard Pellens
- Auditing: Prof. Dr. Devrimi Kaya
- Controlling: Prof. Dr. Thorsten Knauer
- Taxation: Prof. Dr. Heiko Müller
More about the professors and honorary professors.
With a master degree in FAACT, you can earn a doctorate. Pass on your experience and knowledge from your studies to the following cohorts of students and conduct research on exciting topics together with nationally and internationally renowned scientists.
If you have general questions about this degree programme, please contact the Student Advisory Service:
Dipl.-Ök. Michèle Lorraine Teufel
Beauftragte für Studienangelegenheiten
Phone: 0234 3222687
Kim Docter, M.A.
Phone: 0234 3222762
Room: GD 03/229
Here you will find the office hours of the Student Advisory Service; office hours are currently by appointment only (by phone or email).