Mathematical Bioeconomics and Epidemics (M.Sc.)
The goal of the course is to familiarize students with the analytical models used to bioeconomic and epidemiological problems, and to develop an independent application of these models for economically meaningful decision making.
1. Bio-economical Foundations
2. Economic Models of Epidemics
3. Fishing economics
- Linear dynamic fishing-models
- Non-linear dynamic fishing-models
4. The backward-bent supply-curve
5. Regulatory systems
6. Strategic behavior in fishing
- Statistical analysis of strategic interactions
- Dynamic Interactions
7. Cohort models
Course registration is done via Moodle. Exam registration is done via FlexNow.