loader image

General credit transfer (except Erasmus)

In the following, please find detailed instructions on how to apply for a credit transfer at the Chair of Quantitative Analysis. Please note that incomplete applications will not be processed and that you cannot apply for a credit transfer unless you are already enrolled at the Ruhr University Bochum.

Anleitung Anerkennung (in German)


If you have questions regarding transfers of credits to be obtained during an ERASMUS semester abroad, please contact Lisa Polter (lisa.polter[at]rub.de). Your e-mail message should contain all the relevant information, in particular:

Contents and workload of the course, literature, name of the professor or lecturer, ECTS, name of the course of studies that the course belongs to, your own course of studies at the RUB