due to the current situation, most lectures will still take place digitally in the upcoming winter semester. As a consequence, many first and second semester students, have not had the opportunity yet to meet their fellow students or to visit the campus. We, the Faculty of Management and Economics, do not want to leave anyone on his/her own in this special situation. In order to enhacne the contact to the faculty and to other students and to provide the best possible start into the study program, we would like to offer students of the first and second semester of the bachelor program a buddy program. For this purpose we are looking for committed students (studying in the 4th semester onwards), who will digitally accompany two groups of about 25 students (pairs are possible) during the entire winter semester.
Advantages you will receive:
- crediting as Studium Generale
- certificate of participation in the program
- proof of voluntary work at the Faculty of Management and Economics
- testing didactic methods
- application of soft skills
- getting to know fellow students
What we expect:
- participation in the preparatory course: October 15, 2020 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- participation in the welcome event for students of the first and second semester in the period from Ocotber 19, 2020 to October 30, 2020 (approx. 3 hours)
- weekly video conferences with your student groups (each group fortnightly) with prescribed content (approx. 2 hours)
- participation in the preparatory meeting for each video conference (fortnightly; starting as of November 03, 2020; 10:00 am to 12:00 pm)
- availability via e-mail for all accompanied students
If we awakened your interest, please send a short mail with your Transcript of Records attached, until September 28, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have registered successfully, we will invite you to get to know us in the period between October 05, 2020 and Ocotber 07, 2020 (starting as of 9:00 am or 11:30 am). We will finish the selection process of buddies until October 09, 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact , Michèle Lorraine Teufelvia mail email@example.com or call 0234-32-22687.