Is possible in the winter and summer semester
- Via Ruhr-Universität Bochum
- Is also possible with the Transcript of Record (min. 150 ECTS)
- Summer semester: January 15th
- Winter semester: July 15th
- Obligation to prove: January 21th (summer semester) July 21th (winter semester)
- Summer semester: March 15th
- Winter semester: September 15th
- Economic Bachelor degree
- 40 ECTS credits in Economics or
- 20 ECTS credits in Economics and
- 20 ESTS credits in East Asian Economics and Politics
- 15 ECTS credits in Statistics/Mathematics
- English certificate or the like
- German language certificate
A mandatory counselling is necessary for the matriculation
- Studies are free of charge except for the regular university social contribution.
- The programme is subject to limited admission.
- Apply if you have completed a six-semester bachelor’s degree in Economics, Management and Economics, East Asian Economics and Politics, Geography, Social or Political Sciences.